We now had a few days to regain our breath and look back on the fair – it was indeed a crazy ride and in the very best sense of the word.
Having been in the business for so little time and having finished Katarina only a few weeks ago, we had no idea what to expect from the fair, but yet we put together a small numerical summary:
- 200 leaflets given out (underestimated the demand)
- 100 business cards given out (underestimated the demand)
- Given out 5 kg of candy (you sure do have a sweet tooth)
- 8732 times we answered the question of what the prices are (we learned from that!)
- 12873 answered the question of why there are no mirror glasses and why glass is see-through (be it a night fair, could have answered less of those)